GOD IS LOVE (1 JOHN 4:8)

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Rooted and Grounded in Love


May Christ through Faith settle down and permanently abide in my heart.
If I want to be deeply rooted and Grounded in Him, then I hear Love is the best place to start.
 
Im Impatient and so zealous at a young age to go and spread His word.
I convince myself preparation requires time I cant afford
 
God is Love, yeah yeah I get it.
Now step out of my way Im headed to the pulpit.
 
On the surface Im a mighty man of God, but my roots are that of a weed
I guess I never really took the time to allow God to water my seed.
 
God please Help me Im so easily tossed to and fro
Your Love is something I truly want to know
 
They say your love passeth all knowledge
And I still don’t get it after two years of Charis Bible college
 
I hear to truly understand then I must experience you.
So heavenly father show me what I must do
 
Your Love is something I truly want to comprehend
I wanna know you more then an instructor…I wanna know you like my friend.
 
My dear son you loved me only because I first Loved you.
I care more then you, about what you are going through.

Today don’t worry about your works, in fact lets just us go for a walk.
Lets take the rest of the day to simply talk.
 
Ever since that day with God my roots have continued to Grow.  
I no longer seek mans approval and in my heart I continue to sow.
 
Today All my ministry stems form Love and is the overflow of my fruits.
Jesus Showed me the importance of deeply grounding my roots.
 
It was never about me and it has always been about Him,
And the best part is our relationship is just starting to begin. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment