GOD IS LOVE (1 JOHN 4:8)

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Healing Struggle


Healing
 Gods love and mercy poured out by his son on mankind to supernaturally exceed natural and  physical limitations to achieve perfect health. 



God why am I not healed I Thought u died for my sickness 
I know that you are the author of health, and it's not you that did this

All infirmities and disease was placed on your son 
So why when I command sickness to leave is it not done

I've prayed for so many but, as far as healings I've seen so few 
If this is all of your blessings then God I'm sorry but I'm through

Dear child whom is in despair, are u certain your faith resides solely in me 
Because I made you a promise 2,000 years ago, but I'll remind you again that you're free

Take your eyes off the world and focus on my back 
These stripes are for you so that health was something you will never lack 

Healing doesn't come from a book or a perfect sermon 
It's not based upon how much you are learnin 

Even more so then you your health is something I desire 
If its a flame in you, then in me it's a fire

When the world says your not well, child do not fear 
Your not waiting for me to show up I'm already here 

Your healing won't come through anything you can do but what my son did 
There was an offer on your life, but my son had the highest bid 

And he came to die so that you may live 
I didnt force him , his life he offered to freely give 

So through Gods word build yourself up in faith 
And understand I didn't lock my healing away like I hid it in a safe 

It's not me your waiting to give but for you I pray that you receive 
There's no formula, healing is simple Child of mine, just believe 

No comments:

Post a Comment