GOD IS LOVE (1 JOHN 4:8)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Identifying With Christ

In a world with Population in the billions we see many types of lifestyles and beliefs. We see blacks, whites, atheist, Jews, Christians, Happy people, sad people, depressed, crippled, tall, short, Gay, straight, the list Goes on forever in fact somewhere in the billions. But our differences do not truly describe who we are, our identity is in who we chose to obey, whether sin unto death, or obedience unto righteousness. We our either sinners and lost or we are believers who have found a savior. The lost seek often to be different because they feel as though they cant relate to anything nor do they desire to. The want to be an individual with his or her own thing, as believers we only have one thing and that is Jesus Christ. God is a God of free will he will not control us, if he did, I believe we would still be hanging out in the Garden of Eden getting electrocuted anytime we reached for the fruit and no one would perish . Therefore God blessed us with uniqueness, I am an individual no one else is exactly like, no one talks exactly like me, or looks exactly like me, or thinks like me or has the same fingerprint as me. I respect myself as an individual with freedom of controlling my actions. But I do not relate or Identify with me, I am just a person and my purpose and cause and life on this earth and power is limited. Because its not me but rather Christ within. I Know that I can do all things Through Christ which strengthens me, not through my sins or good deeds but simply through him therefore I will identify myself with Him. Ive been made free from sin becoming a servant of righteousness. Amen I am more then a Conqueror. Not because I loved him but because He first Loved us, So much that he gave his only son. And he commendeth his Love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners christ died for us. Without him I am nothing my righteousness is as filthy rags but with him I have faith that can move mountains and power to see the lost saved and the sick healed. In him I am now a new creature and I am a Heir to the throne of the Kingdom of God not by my works or actions but by the free Gift through the Grace Of Jesus Christ Amen. I will rest in the goodness of my maker and will no longer identify with me and who I am or what Ive done or what I deserve, I will identify with The unmerited favor and Love and Grace of the Finished Work of Jesus Christ. No matter what you look like or think or no matter your actions whther you’ve lived a good life or bad one, none of it matters its not sin or no sin Its simply his Love and I don’t care to what corner or extreme you find yourself in everyone must come to the center and identify themselves in and through Christ, He is the only way. Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment