GOD IS LOVE (1 JOHN 4:8)

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fulfilled
This is Originally a Letter I intended to send to a few People I would ask to sponsor my missions trip for the school next year. We do a walk a thon and through Donations from supporters and missions points given to us for volunteering at the school. But I just wanted to bless you with a testimony I have of a young man receiving Jesus Christ To edify you and lift you up today. The works of the Ministry is simple if we just simply walk in love.



“YES”!!. A word that can mean many different things. The word Yes is defined as, (used to
The night before this young man had called me and requested to speak with me about his life and where he was headed, and he wanted to hear my perspective on Christianity. I gladly took him up on his request and spoke to him the next day when I got out of school. When he came to me and told me what was laying heavy on his heart I notice a pattern, everything he was saying was about him, But Loved ones its really not about us at all, its about HIM. The Holy Spirit quickly prompted me to tell him the truth about the Loving God I serve. How BY grace are we saved through faith, and that not of ourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast ( Ephesians 2:8), I told him all have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23), But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, the just shall live by faith (Galatians 3:11). And he who knew no sin, became sin, that we might become the righteousness of God (2 Cor 5:21). And that righteousness is unto all and upon all that believe (Romans 3:22). That if we confess with our mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved (Romans 10:9). And Once we have accepted him there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in christ (Galatians 3:28). And we all are equal heirs to the kingdom and throne of God equally as righteous, forgiven, and Loved. I saw the peace of God come all over this young man and a understanding he had never had before and when I said, “would you like to accept him in your heart?”
His response was simply, “YES”.
I Led him in a short prayer basically exactly what Romans 10:9 says accepting him as his savior and it was done, A SOUL SAVED from eternal damnation and earthly confusion, to eternity in the presence of the king and clarity on earth.
You see that’s all God requires on our part is a simple YES father. He takes care of the rest. Im not called to the ministry because Im Qualified already and God said it be great if He came and worked for me. Jesus Christ Qualified me and equipped me, he paid for it all. The only thing he needs from us is a willing heart to do his Will. BY the grace of God I said Yes a couple years ago and now am in Colorado Springs sitting under some of the best teaching in the World, and he has provided the way 100% spiritually, physically, mentally, financially, you name it and it was HIM. Since I’ve been here I personally have prayed for people and seen instant manifestations of healings, souls saved, supernatural prosperity, words of knowledge, and much more. God Bless you all for your prayers and support as I have finished my first year at CBC.  
express affirmation or assent or to mark the addition of something emphasizing and amplifying a previous statement). Yes, is generally a response to something and can often have great Value. But a few weeks ago the word “YES” was 100 percent priceless for a young man I work with, with that one word he expressed his Faith and Desire to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment