GOD IS LOVE (1 JOHN 4:8)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I AM

For I AM not come to call the righteous, but sinners unto repentance. ( Luke 5:32)

but after I AM risen again, I will go before you into Galilee. (Matthew 26:32)

I AM with you always, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:20)

but I AM among you as he that serveth. (Luke 22:27)

I AM the bread of life. (John 6:35)

For I AM from him, and he hath sent me. (John 7:29)

I AM the light of the World. (John 8:12)

I AM not of this world. (John 8:23)

I AM in the world. (John 9:5)

I AM come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly. ( John 10:10)

I AM the resurrection, and the life. (John 11:25)

I AM with you. (John 13:33)

I AM the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the father, but by me. (John 14:6)

I AM in the father, and the father in me. (John 14:11)

I AM ( John 18:5)

But who say ye that I AM? (Matthew 16:15)


* KJV EMPHASIS MINE








THis is something that God layed on my heart i simply looked up all the times it said I am, and didnt even get through a quarter of them by the time I found all these. Leave me a comment of your favorite I AM verse in the bible so i can update it and add it to the list. Your comments and support speak to me more then you know. IT declares to me the truth in Gods work through me and always sets me on fire. I recently got the following email from someone and it  really really meant a lot to me. 

 Just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading your blogs and I am telling others about it as well. Keep it up. God bless.

I cant tell you how much that simple email ministered to me and built me up. Be sure if you know a great I AM verse to drop me an email or comment. God bless you all I love you and be blessed to be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment