GOD IS LOVE (1 JOHN 4:8)

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Beauty In Knowing GOD

           I walk in my room I shut the door turn on some hillsong praise and worship then i begin to dive into the word and I read across a scripture making God sound like Rambo coming to destroy the earth. I take a look see im in the New testament witht eh new covenant all sins and wrath upon Jesus no longer about me but it sure sounded like it. But I have bagan to know God and My God is LOVE therefore i must be reading it wrong, with a simple, "God please show me your love in this scripture and what you truly meant." Within a few minutes of soaking in Gods LOve i read it again, ahhhh there it is, it turns out this same scripture that seems loveless and condemning has more Love behind it then we can begin to realize. Thats the beauty in Knowing God.

        You know God isnt hard to figure out he says he is Love. And if we cant figure him out he gave us a hint called the bible and i hope you sense the sarcasm because the bible is like having the key to everything youll ever need in life and how to be strong in this world. I like to look at the bible as a book of seeds that I plant in my life im like a very prosperous farmer I plant righteousness, prosperity, healing, peace, Joy, ministering to others . Im just sowing and sowing and sowing in to my life. And these seeds are beggining to not just sprout but flourish and thrive and I dont by any means have all my ducks in a row but eh ones i do have in line are pretty straight. Were so impatient we wanna read a scripture and bame look I raised them from the dead. But if we begin to plant the seeds now and water them and take care of them in not to long your gonna have some pretty fancy fruit in your Garden.
         I heard a long time ago that theres a certain amount of money you can put in a savings account around 20 dollars a week for 20 years and in savings account and through interest you can have a million dollars, when i heard this i thought thats nothing i make that in a hour someitmes delivering Pizza. But the point is you have to begin to sow and sow and sow and then the abundance comes in a very short 20 years. It was very little money only 20$ not 1,000 but over time just a little bit continually insilled into your spiritual account will give you a million dollars. Now imagine if you were puttin in 200$ how much faster it would grow. Now dont quote me on this im sure im not exact but you see my point.
          A farmer doesnt wait the day before a harvest to plant his seed. A good Farmer anyway. Romans 10:17 says this, 
17So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
I use to believe that like a magic formula the more I was reading my bible my faith was growing and growing. And Then God revealed the fact that i was reading, thats just works, it was that I was beggining to know God on a personal level. Faith is just Trust in the goodness of God, how can you trust someone if you dont really know them. I know theres only a few people i entirely trust in the natural and those people are the people that i truly know. For my personal life there is principal verses i stand on that if how i perceive something doesnt line up with it then chances are im not perceiving it right or its just simply wrong, one verse is James 1:17
17Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

         This is an incredible verse because it very simple God good Devil BAd, and James says there is no variableness so God doesnt change or vary he is constantly at all times good. James 3:11 says
Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? [NIV]. So if God is everything good comes from God then bad stuff doesnt come from God it must come from a completely different source so its either satan or ourselves but not God amen![James 1:13]Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
        In discovering God i have discovered his Love because he is Love, we learned that all through 1 John 4. We need to understand that God is always for us, and who can be against us then , its his will that your always healed always prosperous, always in perfect peace and so much more. But we may know it but we dont KNOW it until we discover his uncoditional Love through his word then it becomes reality to our SOUL AND SPIRIT and we can have TRUST in the GOODNESS OF GOD.

          This was simply an introduction to knowing God i Hope it Got you excited because the next teaching will be on discovering Gods will for our lifes and giving you great scriptures to stand on in Ephesians and 1 JOhn and Hebrews and just all over the Love of God is his word we just have to begin to KNOW it for ourselves. Next lesson I will give you insight to what JOhn and Paul knew and that the prayed we would know, and a very Important and simple KEY to knowing GOD best.

No comments:

Post a Comment